Are you a Recharter Captain? Read on....
This year, Rechartering will open Jan 1, 2022 and close Feb 11, 2021
Helpful links to info for the process:
- 2022 Council Recharter Instructions/Tips –MUST READ BEFORE STARTING THE PROCESS
- Rechartering FAQ’s
- National Resource Training Page for Rechartering- includes a training video
- Annual Charter Agreement Form —(Print the form and obtain signutures and turn it in to the Scout Office)
- Background Check Disclosure Form (on the back of the Adult Application) All Adults must have the current form completed, signed, and returned with the Membership Application.
- Family Assistance Request Form – Use this form to request help with Youth Registration Fees
- JTE (Please use the 2021 JTE Scoresheet)
- After completing recharter, the Membership Cards, Charter Certificate, and Unit Roster are processed by the Unit. You do this at: my.scouting.org
- How to Print your membership cards
- How to print your Charter Certificate