Are you a Recharter Captain? Read on....
This year, Rechartering will open Jan 1, 2023 and close Feb 10, 2023
Once you have submitted your recharter, you will receive an email with a PDF that says “Unit Charter Renewal Report Package”. You need to turn this in along with your Annual Unit Charter Agreements (signed) and a check for the total amount due.
This is also a great time to pay Order of the Arrow Dues. Please have your OA members go to the link HERE
Helpful links to info for the process:
- 2023 Council Recharter Instructions/Tips –MUST READ BEFORE STARTING THE PROCESS
- Rechartering FAQ’s
- National Resource Training Page for Rechartering- includes a training video
- Annual Charter Agreement Form —(Print the form and obtain signutures and turn it in to the Scout Office)
- Background Check Disclosure Form (on the back of the Adult Application) All Adults must have the current form completed, signed, and returned with the Membership Application.
- Family Assistance Request Form – Use this form to request help with Youth Registration Fees
- JTE (Please use the 2022 JTE Scoresheet)
- After completing recharter, the Membership Cards, Charter Certificate, and Unit Roster are processed by the Unit. You do this at: my.scouting.org
- How to Print your membership cards
- How to print your Charter Certificate