Powder Horn is a training where “we learn by doing” with expert consultants who demonstrate the skills you will learn.
You will sample activities yourself so you will know how much fun your units will be able to have.
After this training, you will bring back ideas to your unit with resources and a list of community scouters and others who can offer advice and answer questions and help your unit program.
Who can/should attend:
- Youth leaders – age 14 or older; youth must have completed his/her unit’s version of leadership training (ie. ILST, ILSC, ILSS)
- New adult leaders – that may lack experience in high adventure
- Experienced adult leaders – that feel their unit is in a rut
- Cub Scout leaders – looking for ideas for their Pack or getting ready to transition to a Troop
- Other registered adults – that may have been sitting on the sidelines
Powder Horn is for ALL BSA adult leaders and mature youth leaders 14 years or older!
See the flyer below and Registration Link!
2021 Powder Horn Flyer Mar Version