Calling all Scouts BSA Members!
Here is a great opportunity “BE Prepared” by enrolling in ONE of the three Merit Badge Classes listed below:
Emergency Preparedness MB: https://goldenspread.doubleknot.com/event/emergency-preparedness-merit-badge/2845812
Citizenship in the Community MB: https://goldenspread.doubleknot.com/event/citizenship-in-the-community-mb-class/2845813
- To register, click on ONE Merit Badge you want to take- The class is 8am to 5pm (that’s why you can only take one badge)
- Camping is available Friday and/or Saturday but you MUST call Erica at 580-651-0581 or email email@example.com
- Troops are responsible for meals on Friday and Sunday- we will provide your meals on Saturday as part of your fee.
- The cost is only $10.00 per person and you must pay be Credit Card at the registration link
- Everyone registered will receive an email with specific directions to the class site and other important information.
For any questions, please contact Erica.
Due to mandatory trainings for all staff, the Scout Service Center and Camps will be closed. Please take care of any scouting business prior to these days.