The Covid-19 Committee met today, March 8, 2021 to discuss the upcoming change in the Governor’s rescinded order regarding the wearing of masks.
The decision of this committee is as follows effective March 10, 2012:
- Masks are highly recommended to be worn at all Scout activities, camps, and trainings, as well as when inside any facility- Camps and Scout Service Center. We want to keep our scouting family as safe as possible
- Social Distancing is still in effect
- COVID-19 Medical Forms will still be required from all participants at any scouting event (District and Council)
- Temperature Checks will no longer take place
- There will be no attendance limitations at any of our events, camps, or trainings
As a reminder, a Scout is Courteous. Please be courteous when around others. If they are wearing a mask, please take inconsideration their personal concerns and allow them to feel comfortable when at our events.